The survival guide for people who’ve had a baby to restore the strength of your core and pelvic floor.
Are you dealing with?
- lingering abdominal separation (diastasis recti)
- leaking during exercise
- pelvic pain (including pain during sex)
- pelvic organ prolapse
- low back pain
We don't have to accept these conditionas as part of Motherhood!
Mainstream fitness programs don’t take into account the massive changes that happen to a mom’s body during pregnancy – but iStroll is different!
With the iStroll Hard Core, we’ll walk you through step-by-step how to take control of your core and pelvic floor function – how to KNOW where you are at right now, and how to continue to build strength in your body.
You'll have all the information you need!
- How to tell if an abdominal exercise is right for you
- Symptoms of pelvic floor dysfunction to look for in exercise
- Modifications you can make in iStroll classes for core and pelvic floor
- Progressions to use when you get stronger (and WHEN to use them)
- The support that you need as a member of the iStroll community
All in a simple, downloadable program, delivered right to your inbox to get started immediately and see results quickly!